Our client is a leading value-added distributor and fabricator of mechanical and building insulation and complementary products for commercial, industrial, marine and OEM applications. Our products help to make workplaces more energy efficient and safer. We have 53 branches and 13 fabrication facilities in 25 States and 2 Provinces in the US and Canada.
Regional Credit Manager
You have integrity and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards. You have a reputation for excellence and your attention to detail is impeccable. You are never satisfied with good enough and want to be a valuable contributor to a collective success.
Reporting to the Controller and supervising the regional credit associates, you will oversee approving credit, monitoring of account balances and collecting of accounts receivable. Your performance as the Regional Credit Manager will be measured on Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and related metrics.
- Maintain and reconcile all customer files for the assigned regional branches
- Code, enter and apply account adjustments when necessary
- Collect all past due monies owed to the company
- Prepare and balance cash reports for submission to the Accounting department
- Investigate and approve/decline all credit applications
- 5+ years related experience. Prior supervisory experience a plus
- Prior experience in multi-site building material distribution or construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office products and ERP systems
- Strong analytical credit skills
Joining our client means working for a company that cares about its employees and culture. They understand the importance of relationships–as their workforce adds value to the Company, the Company brings value to employees. One of the ways they do this is through offering a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Healthcare Spending Account (HSA)
- Short- and long-term disability benefits
- Life and Accident (AD&D) insurance
- Paid Time Off and company-paid holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.