To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York/ New Jersey/ Philadelphia, NY
- Denise Robbins
- Phone: 305-971-3790
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Sales (Entry-Level) - New York/ New Jersey/ Philadelphia
Gaumard Scientific • New York/ New Jersey/ Philadelphia, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Gaumard Scientific, an innovative manufacturer of proprietary medical training and simulation products for more than 60 years, is seeking an energetic, assertive, self-motivated Sales Associate to call on the medical education and training markets.
Position to be located anywhere in the New York/New Jersey/Philadelphia area.
· Making sales presentation to multiple decision-makers
· Call all medical education and training facilities within assigned territory
· Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product
· Establish and nurture customer relationships
· Maintain existing business, present new products and increase sales
· Answer customers’ questions about product, price and availability
· Computer proficiency required for selling and sales record keeping
· Inform customers of estimated delivery schedule, warranties or other information pertaining to the purchased product
· Prepare bids, price quotes and necessary reports
· Occasional convention and user group meeting participation
· Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, engineering or business preferred.
· Aptitude to present multiple complementary product lines, explain application of same and close sales
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Talent for building long-term relationships
· Ambition, desire and drive to develop your career and grow with the company
· Simulation, nursing paramedic or education training a plus
· Excellent organization skills
Gaumard Scientific offers an excellent compensation plan including vacation, medical, dental and 401k benefits