System Analyst shall maintain scripts, software installations, maintain system configurations, update software, and maintain security.
• Perform System Trouble Shooting to support the resolution of System Issues.
• Perform Restoration of user and system files and directories
• Install and maintain the current version of software including commercial, user, system and patches. Required to be able to install temporary software for processing and moving Files between Networks.
• Setup and configure systems with the required software including the Operating System (OS), Applications and task specific software. Software Configuration is to include user training of System Configuration.
• Assist Government Customer in the writing and maintaining of scripts and programs relative to System Hardware and Software.
• Maintain the software Distribution tool (LANDesk)
• Maintain the setup and installation of thin clients to be fully operational.
• Build, Configure, and Maintain Virtual Desktops and VMware Systems to be fully operational.
• Maintain system disk imaging and perform the imaging of disk.
• Maintain enterprise Virus Management. Maintain Security on system architecture and perform routine security updates or security changes for Virus scan software.
• Assign Internet Protocols (IP) addresses and Update the host Table on the network.
Preferred Experience with:
• NFS Network Storage
• Network Sharing
• Repo Management
• Satellite Server Management and Maintenance.
• ACAS System Scanning
• Competitive Salaries and Benefits Package
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Vacation Time
• Advancement Opportunities
• Commuting Reimbursement