To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Project Manager
G&A Partners • Rochester, MN
Posted 2 months ago
For over 20 years, G&A Partners has been helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses, take better care of their employees, and enjoy a higher quality of life by providing proven HR solutions and technology.
One of G&A Partners’ clients is a provider full door solutions such as doors, frames, and hardware in Rochester, MN area. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to help grow their brand.
Candidates should have our will be trained to have a working knowledge of hollow metal doors and frames, wood doors and commercial hardware. This individual must have a strong work ethic and be able to manage a group of people, time and multiple priorities effectively while working in a highly collaborative environment. The ability to find solutions through positive attitude, taking direction and flexibility is essential.
Sales manager’s direct the team's focus, set goals, look at data, motivate and help create training opportunities. Sales managers work with large profile customers or with customer complaints, analyze budgets, and determine ways to streamline and improve the sales process. They also prepare cost estimates and manage project by analyzing proposals and requirements and is responsible for tracking and responding to multiple incoming requests for proposals. Performs takeoffs from blueprints and specifications and compiling detailed estimates for the manufacturing and installation of doors, windows and other architectural products.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. • Provides reports, product information, and meet with both architects and contractors to help specify products that we support.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, drawings, specifications, and related documents.
- Gathers details and compiles data to estimate all production costs according to specifications. Considers raw materials, labor, equipment, tools, labor and transportation for estimations.
- Helps determine necessary resources for projects based on cost estimates and budgetary constraints.
- Able to interpret and verify project specifications to ensure accuracy.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the construction industry. • Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Maintains a directory of suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Solicits and maintains communication with multiple vendors. Identifies their current products, capabilities, & lead-times.
- Notes drawing discrepancies and attempts to resolve them with the contractor or qualifies our proposed solutions as alternate.
- Excludes scopes that are not included or offered.
- Presents a prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Experience updating costing template based on new systems, updated vendor pricing, tax rates, labor rates based on new contracts, project manager feedback, & ownership groups requests.
- Follows up with contractors for bid results and provides them any additional information or value engineering required to help them make their selection
- Assists the Project Managers with any issues or changes to scope that may arise in completing the project.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Strong math skills
- Experience in the construction industry
- Basic knowledge of fabrication
- Ability to work under pressure: Must be able to deal with high stress levels associated with the responsibility of accurate budgeting and short deadlines.
- Must have a working knowledge of project accounting and job costing
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents, specifications, blueprints and architectural drawings
- Good written and Oral English Communication skill
- Excellent knowledge of computers and the Internet. Work fluently with Microsoft Office, email, browsers, Windows operating systems, and PCs.
- Ability and knack for working with numerical data. Attention to detail. Accurate...
- Ability to effectively manage time, meets deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, such as copying, faxing, filing.
- Innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Completing Locksmith Training Videos