To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1 Leggett Road
Carthage, MO 64836
- Emily Larson
- Phone: (417) 358-8131
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Leggett & Platt • Carthage, MO
Posted 2 months ago
We’re looking for a smart and driven individual to join our growing Corporate Information Technology (IT) team as a Systems Analyst.
At Leggett & Platt, you'll find numerous career opportunities and a high degree of flexibility to align with your career aspirations as they evolve. In this position, you'll have the opportunity to team with talented and personable professionals from Leggett & Platt, Microsoft, and other premier Global technology partners.
Essential responsibilities of a Systems Analyst:
- Work closely with business and technical resources to define, create, test and implement solutions
- Perform project management activities for multiple, concurrent projects
- Work with teams around the world to provide and enhance IT support for our growing operations
- Establish and maintain best practices for information systems to ensure compliance with IT standards, processes, principles, and methodologies
- Write specifications for new programs, enhancements, forms, and reports
- Conduct software demonstrations and training for end users
Reasons you’ll love it here: Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you’ll fit right in.
How to learn more about us: For a fun glimpse into our company, visit Life@Leggett and look inside everyday work life! You can also see why we’re proud of our Southwest MO roots and check out how we’re different by watching this quick video.
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of more than 22,000 employee-partners in 120 manufacturing facilities located in 18 countries. We’re not just hiring, we’re building a better company. For more information, please visit www.leggett.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
A few things you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Ability to travel up to 50%, including international
Things we consider a plus:
- ERP systems experience
- One to two years of business-related experience
- Knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing business processes
- Fluency in a foreign language
- Experience with a programming language