To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1325 18th Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20036
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TeleSolv Consulting • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv Consulting is seeking a Junior Recruiter (25-30 hours per week). The Junior Recruiter will support the staffing of TeleSolv Consulting’s Corporate Office in Washington, DC in addition to supporting the recruitment of potential candidates for our Federal contracts. The Junior Recruiter will perform full-cycle recruitment of candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities (but are not limited to the following):
- Assist with recruitment tasks such as sourcing resumes, phone screens, conducting reference checks, screening of candidates and coordination and scheduling of interviews
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Assist Human Resources Department with creating job descriptions
- Manage recruiting database to identify and recruit qualified candidates
- Compile reports and prepare spreadsheets for weekly recruiting meetings with Project Managers
- Coordinate calendars with Project Managers and CEO for interviews
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Outsource resumes via external recruitment sites, such as CareerBuilder, Indeed, LinkedIn, and Craigslist
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- High School Diploma
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Minimum of 1-year experience in an office setting
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and communication skills
- Great phone presence
- Self-starter, well-organized; able to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet browsers such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and customer service skills