To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
30 Chapin Road
Pine Brook, NJ 07058
- Sarah Peters
- Phone: 406-596-7272
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ITC Service Group • Pine Brook, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is a leading provider of broadband installation, planning, wireless, design and staffing solutions to the telecommunications industry. With over 40 years’ experience in the telecom business, as we continue to grow we recognize that we are only as successful as the people we employ. We provide competitive pay, a positive atmosphere, and career development opportunities. Whether you are just beginning to think about your next job or have already decided to make a meaningful move, we want to talk to you.
ITC Service Group is seeking an entry level General Laborer in New Jersey. The General Laborer will be provided with truck, tools, related equipment, safety classes and professional training. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working outside performing manual laborer, have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow with our company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Assist in the loading/unloading of equipment and supplies needed for daily work assignments, setting-up of worksite traffic and safety controls and properly securing work area
- Hand dig with shovels, picks, digging bars to expose located utilities, access u/g vaults and pedestals, and complete trenches
- Fully restore worksite at completion of daily work, refill trenches and holes, tamp soil, replant any plants or shrubs that were disturbed during our construction, place temporary asphalt on streets where excavations have been performed
- When required and if appropriately licensed and authorized, drive or operate construction equipment used on the jobsite to complete daily work assignments
- Concrete placement and asphalt repair
- Clean and maintain all company vehicles and equipment assigned for use
- No experience required. We will train you!
- in landscaping
- Asphalt patch and repair helpful
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All candidates are subject to a mandatory pre-employment background check, drug screen, physical exam, and must possess and hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Physical requirements include:
- Ability to meet physical demands of listed duties.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, lift, twist, squat, kneel, sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work outside and withstand varied inclement weather conditions.
- Ability to successfully complete and maintain any job required safety training.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.