Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level AEC employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team in our Aberdeen, MD office. The Business Development Manager will further RealStreet’s growth by building and maintaining relationships with clients in the region. In doing so, they will not only enable the timely sourcing of quality professionals, but also ensure reliable talent management and ongoing customer satisfaction.
1. REVENUE RESPONSIBILITY: Responsible for implementing plans, programs, and processes designed to meet or exceed company goals and objectives as well as maximizing market potential to include new bookings (sales), revenue, and profitability.
2. CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT: Responsible for the identification, selection, and development of accounts with the emphasis on expanding our customer base.
3. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Responsible for maintaining effective customer communications along with building solid customers relationships from initial contact through order acquisition, and personnel placement. Ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled while quickly resolving customer complaints, thereby minimizing customer concerns and enhancing customer relations.
Specific qualifications for the Business Development Manager role include:
- 1-3 years of experience working as a Business Development Manager in the staffing industry and/or experience working in the AEC Industry
- 1-3 years of a demonstrated successful record, marketing directly to the end user through cold calls, phone sales, networking events and client visits
- A marketing or business degree is preferred, but not required
- Proven ability in contract negotiation with track record in closing sales
- Computer literate with experience using CRM system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products including Outlook, Excel and Word
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
Customer Relationship Management