Holy Family Manor has an extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture and mission you can be proud of! We have immediate openings for compassionate and dedicated part-time Bus Driver/Transportation Aides at our Bethlehem campus.
The primary purpose of the Bus Driver/Transportation Aide is to drive facility vehicles and transport residents, staff and volunteers to desired destinations. This position provides assistance/escort for residents to and from medical appointments and scheduled activities or events. As a Bus Driver/Transportation Aide you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, co-workers and volunteers.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review daily medical appointments schedule and transporting residents to and from appointments and events.
- Assist staff with transfers to and from vehicle.
- Maintain transportation log and other daily activity documentation.
- Maintain positive, professional interaction with residents and staff.
- High school diploma or its equivalent required.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Transportation experience preferred. Must have the physical ability to transfer residents and propel wheelchairs.
- Emergency responder, CNA or other healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be CPR/First Aid certified or willing to become certified within 90 days of employment.
The Driver/Transportation Aide is a part-time/full-time position (approx. 19 hours/week). Some evenings and weekends may be required based on scheduled activities/events. Successful candidates must demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interactions with co-workers, residents, families and visitors. If you would like to join the Holy Family team and make a difference in the life of seniors in our community, please apply to:
Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources (BD/TA)
1200 Spring Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Certified Nursing Assistant