ProLink Healthcare is currently interviewing qualified Registered Nurse (RN) candidates for Med/Surg - Telemetry positions.
Currently seeking a Registered Nurse for a hospital in Midland, Michigan. In order to be considered for this position, the Registered Nurse must have 2 or more years as a registered nurse in a Med/Surg - Telemetry setting.
Responsibilities of the Med/Surg - Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN)
· Interpret and understand telemetry readings, notifying appropriate medical team members of any irregularities
- · Adjust and monitor specialized equipment used on patients, recording all medical information and vitals
Adjust and perform in fast paced environment
Keep up with many admissions and discharges
- · Be able to monitor and administer medications (orally, subcutaneously, and through an IV)
- · Educate patients and family on surgical processes and how to manage their illness/injury
- · Monitor and adjust specialized equipment used on patients, and record and interpret electronic displays
Requirements of the Med/Surg - Telemetry Registered Nurse:
- · Must have diploma, associate’s degree, or bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- · Must hold current Michigan RN License
- · Must have two years of experience as a Registered Nurse
- · Must have current AHA BLS and AHA ACLS
- · Must have experience in an Intensive Care Unit.
ProLink is an equal opportunity employer.
As a ProLink Healthcare employee, each candidate will have access to full healthcare benefits, premium hourly pay, direct weekly deposit, and excellent customer service from a free consultative approach.
Please respond to this posting with an updated resume if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or openings that may be similar.
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Life Support
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)