Come be a part of one of the best places to work in Kansas City and be an integral part of their future. We are hiring for a Chief Enterprise Architect role in Kansas City, MO. For this career opportunity, the client is undergoing an AWS transformation and needs a candidate to come in and help execute the existing plan forward. This person will need a background with AWS, Kubernetes, and Java. Have a proven background in making and driving decisions on architecture, developing a future vision, and be enterprise focused. Relocation assistance is available.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the Information Technology field and previous management experience is required.
- Skilled in relationship building, process development and improvement, project planning, and staff development.
- Experience developing technology roadmaps.
- Experience architecting and building IaaS and PaaS Cloud solutions with Amazon Web Services.
- Extensive experience with Cloud software design patterns (Microservices and functions).
- Developer background with experience using Java and Angular, as well as NoSQL and relational databases.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum and/or Kanban environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field of study is required.
Full-Time Career opportunity with our downtown based Kansas City, MO client. Excellent medical/dental/vision benefits, annual bonus opportunity and 4-day work week option!. H1-B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
TriCom Technical Services is a professional Information Technology consulting firm providing staff augmentation, permanent placement and outsourcing services to improve the organizational performance of our clients.
Since our founding in 1994, we have helped our clients improve the speed, efficiency and quality of their core business processes by delivering key contributors to their teams. TriCom is headquartered in suburban Kansas City (Leawood, KS) and has serviced over 200 Corporate Clients in 24 different states, providing more than 2,000 information technology professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunities.Not Ready To Apply?
View the full profile