To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Jamie Close
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative
Trojan Labor • Tampa, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TROJAN LABOR provides specialized temporary staffing services, which include primarily general labor industrial and construction personnel.
As an Outside Sales Representative/Business Development Specialist, you will:
- Engage in new business development through prospecting, networking and referrals, as well as maintaining and further developing accounts with existing clients.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from lead generating databases, newspapers, business directories, and other sources.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and maintain good customer service in the Dallas area, as directed by management.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts/customer applications for orders maintained.
- Completes job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Meet weekly-established customer-call quota.
- Record all customer and prospect contact information in proprietary software and transmit reports to management on weekly basis.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you must have an exceptional work ethic and be competitive, outgoing, professional and driven to succeed. You must also be highly organized with strong time-management, multitasking and prioritization skills.
Specific qualifications for the Outside Sales Representative position will include:
•Previous business to business sales experience
•Proficiency using MS Office
•Personal drive towards high achievement
•Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
•Demonstrate the ability to establish rapport and develop long-lasting business relationships with your clients.
•Excellent verbal and written communication
•Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and willingness to take risks and try new approaches
Must have reliable transportation in order to effectively contact customer/potential customer base.