World leading distribution organization in search of an experienced Customer Service Manager to join their team. This role is responsible for providing direction to the Customer Service Representatives, with a focus on continuous improvement and developing opportunities for all team members through coaching and training.
We offer an exceptional compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with profit sharing - plus 4 weeks PTO!
1. Provide coaching and development to customer service team.
2. Ensure department provides accurate on-time order fulfillment and exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
3. Responsible for employee hiring, termination, reviews, and ongoing training.
4. Respond and resolve escalated customer and sales issues.
5. Provide the department with the proper tools needed to effectively manage daily tasks.
6. Identify, implement and communicate process improvement opportunities.
1. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
2. 7+ years of customer service MANAGEMENT experience in a distribution, manufacturing or logistics environment.
3. Proven ability to lead a team with experience in onboarding and staff development.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Strong ERP experience.
6. Ability to manage a multitude of tasks with a professional demeanor.