To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Steve Morse
- Phone: 401-274-2810
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Product Marketing Manager
MRI - The Boston Group • Boston, MA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
INDUSTRY LEADER! Global A-List Company. TOP opportunity for the upwardly mobile motivated Marketing professional. Top benefits! Intense commitment to quality. Company recognizes achievement and believes in career pathing.
Do you want to make a difference? We have an ideal opportunity for the Product Marketing Manager to drive the development of new and current product offerings to specific medical market segments.
1. Develops new and existing products while owning revenue responsibility for the breadth of the market segment to meet budgeted revenues and contributions.
2. Identifies product distribution, marketing messaging and develops the business models for pricing and the development of a product launch schedule.
3. Provide leadership around the development of new products specifically with regard for the messaging and positioning of products.
4. Plan the launch of new products and releases as well as manage the cross functional new product development process. This includes developing all products on schedule while working through a critical path.
5. Responsible for overall profitability of new and assigned product offerings.
6. Drive the product development process and pilot programs with early-stage products through market launch.
7. Manage the product forecast, build planning and product obsolescence.
The winning candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in product development, marketing or closely related field.
At least five years of experience developing, driving and marketing new products. .Experience working with
spreadsheet applications and databases required.
Demonstrated experience in fiscal accountability.
Upstream and downstream product marketing experience critical, prefer medical.
Please email your resume as an attachment in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].