· Ensuring efficient office work flow with excellent time management
· Confidentiality when handling sensitive paperwork and documents
· Perform general office duties, i.e. scheduling and managing calendars, emailing, reporting memos, filing and organizing paperwork, etc.
· Has critical thinking abilities to resolve problems on own or inform proper office management
· Ability to enter information in database accurately
· Assist with and not limited to general front and back office support when needed
· Minimum 2 – 5 years experience working in clerical or support role; previous working fields in law/legal advice and service and counselling, a plus
· Experience as administrative/executive assistant, office management, front desk and back office support, human resources, receptionist, or related positions
· HS diploma or GED – or equal to experience and training; Some college preferred, but not required
· Proficient in MS Office Suite, familiarity in Excel and Outlook
· Team player, but can work independently
· Excellent organizational skills
· Detail and task oriented individual
Employment Type: Full-time - Temporary to Hire
Compensation: $16 - $18 per hour, DOE
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. To learn more about this Administrative Coordinator opening, please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.