To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glendale, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Resources, Inc • Glendale, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Software Resources has a contract job opportunity for a Senior Copywriter in Glendale, CA.
Contribute to the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch. Work with internal teams to support the creation of products and features that fill gaps and increase customer engagement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with teams in Product, Marketing, and Customer Experience to develop a variety of materials
- Write high-engagement copy for various mediums (e.g. website, ads, apps, print, email newsletters)
- Analyze user needs and use collected customer data to produce content most relevant to our target audience
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company's style guidelines
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Demonstrated success in managing copy and messaging for online platforms, including e-commerce websites, social media, and email campaigns.
- Experience working directly with customers
- Familiarity with market research and techniques
- Experience with directly managing marketing campaigns, including A/B testing
- Solid understanding of SEO best practices for copy optimization
- Familiarity with website design and technology development process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas through concepts
- Ability to work collaboratively with marketing, design, operations, and development teams.
- Well organized and able to execute projects in a structured manner.
Possesses excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills. Empathy for the user and passion for building great products. Creative problem solving skills with data-driven thinking. Entrepreneurial and strategic thinker. Thrives in fast-paced, results-oriented environments. Unwavering work ethic; the ability to "get things done”.
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at http://www.softwareresources.com/it-careers/it-job-search/
Software Resources specializes in IT talent recruitment services and workforce staffing solutions. Founded in 1992 as an IT staffing services firm, we are a privately held women-owned business enterprise (WBE), celebrating our 25th year in business. We are headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, just outside of Orlando. With branches and sales professionals throughout the U.S., Software Resources is the staffing agency of choice for clients and consultants.
We specialize in IT. It's what we do and what we know, every day. We provide contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement IT staffing solutions for Energy, Entertainment/Gaming/New Media, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Professional Services, and Security.