Connections IT Services is hiring a talented HP OpenText Teamsite Software developer who is capable of learning and implementing new technologies on the fly. This candidate will be a member of the Enterprise Web Content Management (EWCM) team and will be responsible for development and support of Content Management Systems (CMS), OpenText Teamsite/LiveSite products, implemented in a large enterprise environment.
Candidates who have been successful in this role boast superior technical and soft skills with extensive experiences working closely with internal customers to develop solutions for content management and delivery using TeamSite, LiveSite Display Services and LiveSite Content Services.
Position ID: cITs2933
Duration: 24 Months
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth
Title: Senior TeamSite Developer, IT Web Content Management
This role requires coordination with internal customers including business content owner and publisher, IT developers, infrastructure engineers and application architects as well as leaders across the enterprise.
- Engage with business users and corresponding IT application teams for Requirement gathering, documenting, and transitioning.
Provide design and cost estimate based on project requirement.
Present design for peer review and participates in design review for other team members.
- Implement approved solutions independently and collaborate directly with internal customers with limited supervision.
- Provide user training.
- Participate on-duty rotation of production support and EWCM platform maintenance
- Practice Agile development methodology
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field is required.
- A team player who works and communicates well with technical and non-technical resources. Need to have excellent oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to work with limited direction while being highly productive.
- Understand continuous delivery and demonstrate capability to implemented CI/CD for TeamSite/liveSite application development.
- Working experience with Java, J2EE, XML, JSon, Perl
- Experience implementing Content Management solutions utilizing the OpenText TeamSite 8+ and Livesite products, including:
- Development of workflows using Workflow Modeler
- Implementing custom roles and menu options
- Design and Develop FormsPublisher templates using FormAPI, in-line callouts, etc…
- CSSDK integration
- Design and Develop SitePublisher components
- Design and Develop SitePublisher rules
- Deployment to LiveSite Content Services & LiveSite Display Services.
- OpenDeploy configuration
- Configuration in n-tier architecture
- Directory comparison, File List, Parameter, and reverse based deployments
- Basic Windows Server administration
- Installation and Administration experience with TeamSite, SitePublisher, LiveSite Content Services and LiveSite Display Services
- TeamSite Search
- XSLT experience
- Database design and SQL knowledge with Oracle, SQL Server, or other RDBMS.
- Knowledge of common networking protocols (e.g., HTTP, TCP, IP, SSH, FTP, SMTP, DNS, AD/LDAP), load balancer, firewall, storage.
Search (Computer Science)
Sql (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Java (Programming Language)
Relational Database Management Systems
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB8378_2933
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
“Connections IT Services® LLC, (cITs)” is a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise; focusing on Workforce Solutions (Contingent Staffing, Talent Acquisitions, Strategic Sourcing) along with Technology Training, cITs Solutions, and a Hardware Reseller. We are located in Sheldon, CT, London, United Kingdom and corporate headquarters is in Dallas, Texas. We provide our services and support clients Nationwide.
Connections IT Services founders have a total of 32 years of expertise delivering quality and value based services to customers in Software, Banking, Travel, Healthcare, Insurance, Cable/Media, and Telecommunications. Our record of success is due to our commitment to understanding the strategic goals of our customers and aligning that strategy with talent and solutions that we provide through our Contingent Staffing, Talent Acquisitions, Strategic Sourcing, Technology Training, Hardware Resell and cITs Solutions' offerings. During our time in the industry we have supported mid to large sized businesses as well as Fortune 500 corporations. We have been able to demonstrate our value by providing quality talent and solutions in areas such as Application/Web Development, Project Manager, Mobility, Agile/SCRUM, Infrastructure, and Information Security domains with two goals in mind, Quality and Value.
View the full profile