To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Brook Park, OH 44142
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mazzella Companies • Brook Park, OH
Posted 2 months ago
This position is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring the Company is hiring and retaining the best possible talent.
1. Develop and execute recruiting plans by working with hiring managers to establish requirements
2. Review applications and interview candidates to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, qualifications and all other necessary information
3. Attract applicants by writing and placing job advertisements in various media
4. Understand, monitor and train company leaders on the interviewing and recruiting process
5. Coordinate internal job posting program
6. Inform applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules, Company policies, promotional opportunities and all other relevant information
7. Arrange interviews with hiring managers by coordinating schedules and arrange travel if necessary
8. Set up or arrange for any required testing
9. Perform reference and background checks on applicants
10. Manage the temporary staffing process including establishing new service, monitoring required checks, verifying timecards, verifying and processing invoices
11. Coordinate and be expert level user of HRIS (iCims)
12. Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
13. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting including expanding social media sourcing
14. Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media and internet sites; provide organization information, opportunities and benefits
15. Coordinate and participate in job fairs
16. Manage college recruiting initiatives
17. Assist with and coordinate the onboarding process
18. Organize and follow up on new hire appraisals
19. Process employee referral bonuses
20. Administrative duties and recordkeeping
21. Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitor job offers and compensation practices
22. Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with manager; recommend new procedures; conduct training
23. Additional projects as needed
24. Other duties as assigned
A high school diploma or GED is required; an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline; in the absence of a degree, directly-related job experience serving in an industrial recruiter role, where a number of years and proven knowledge may offset the degree requirement
Experience & Skills
⦁ Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in recruiting a variety of position types and qualification levels
⦁ Knowledge of business and management principles involved in personnel recruitment, selection, training and onboarding, benefits administration
⦁ Thorough knowledge of the interview process and behavior based interviewing
⦁ Requires solid written and verbal communication skills
⦁ Strong analytical, conceptual and planning skills are required
⦁ Excellent math skills and overall PC literacy (Microsoft Office and HRIS System) are required
⦁ Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to multi-task
⦁ Must successfully complete a criminal background check, physical, drug screen and E-verify
EOE/Drug Free Workplace