We are searching for an experienced Service Manager that can learn the equipment and applications from the ground up for a Wilmington, NC based manufacturer. We would first look at candidates with a background in Customer Service with some experience with Project Management, Sales Management, or other related fields. The service department is very important to this company's success and has grown at a high rate year over year.
The company has a small experienced team that has grown with the company and needs a hands on manager that can help to establish an efficient and balanced workflow. They need a creative manager that can setup "Service Marketing Programs" to reach new customers, drive revenues, and to produce high levels of service quality and customer satisfaction. Their markets are always expanding and they need someone that can help to identify their hurdles and help them keep up and adapt. Continuously develop, integrate, and monitor key metrics within the department to support the team and their customers.
Your first few months training will be to:
* Build units and assemblies quickly and accurately to keep production moving.
* Test and assure quality and function of completed products.
* Learn how to work with production, quality, and engineers to solve problems to improve quality and performance of their systems
* Learn parts and suppliers
* Must be able to travel globally to support field service when needed (10% to 15% possibly)
* MS Office proficient
* Industrial Mechanical knowledge and abilities a must.
* Should be able to read and verify parts with mechanical drawings.
* Some Electrical knowledge a big plus.
* Effective organizational skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally and through email.
Pay will be based on experience 50K plus commission. Full benefit package available!