To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
65 James Street
Edison, NJ 08820
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JFK Medical Center • Edison, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system
- Provides administrative/secretarial support to Clinical Director, Program Coordinator and Cog. Rehab. Department staff.
- Acts as the receptionist for the department, greeting clients and providing direction and assistance.
- Other duties include: obtaining intake and patient information, scheduling and registering patients, communicating information to patients related to scheduling, admission and general program questions.
- Responsible for answering phones, monitoring voice mails and returning phone calls within established timeframes.
- Minimum of 2 years secretarial experience required, health setting experience preferred
- High School diploma required, secretarial school preferred
- Word processing skills, strong typing skills, good communication/ phone skills required.