ENTRY-LEVEL DELIVERY MANAGER
The Select Group excels in connecting great companies with top- notch talent. We provide a variety of technical services, while helping our consultants find the career of their dreams. We’re in the business of impacting lives, one positive experience at a time.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Ideal candidates are naturally personable, collaborative, self- motivated, and possess an entrepreneurial-type spirit. The Select Group is the destination for high-caliber professionals seeking a rewarding career full of growth!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Average promotion in four months
- Monthly car and cell phone allowance
- Opportunity to work at any of our North American offices
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Performance-based incentives including bonuses & annual, all-expense paid trip
- Holidays and three weeks paid time off
- Opportunity to earn internal company shares
- Retirement savings plan with company match
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- Comprehensive on-boarding and delivery training program with an experienced and dedicated corporate training team
- Mentorship by industry-leading Recruiters
- Continued training through weekly best-practice sessions
- In-depth Recruiter tracking program
- Continued education discounts
- Personal & professional development programs
ASSOCIATE DELIVERY MANAGER ROLE
The Delivery Manager (DM) role provides qualified candidates to fulfill clients' hiring needs using recruiting strategies and best practices. Successful applicants will be self-starters who are competitive and driven to succeed in a sales career.
- Develop recruiting strategies through various tools, including cold- calling, networking events, and utilizing databases for lead generation.
- Interview potential consultants while coaching them and assessing their technical skills.
- Develop expert-level knowledge of a local client base in order to successfully connect the right consultant with the right opportunity.
- Negotiate contract and full placement terms.
- Operate with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Regularly network with technical professionals to build relationships, obtain referrals, and leads.
- Maintain consultant relationships through luncheons, feedback sessions, and networking events.
- Develop and mentor new Associate Delivery Managers on the delivery management path.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- The inner drive to work with a high sense of urgency and purpose throughout the day
- Resilience under pressure; ability to work towards strategic goals in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive, assertive and results-driven
- Enthusiastic, positive with an opportunistic mindset
- Humble and genuine attitude
- Skilled at being present and engaged during conversations
- Team player who is coachable and eager to apply feedback
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment