Our Sales Associates Earn an Average of $19.00 Per Hour
This includes: Base Hourly pay and Commissions
You are also eligible for Monthly Bonuses and Additional Incentives
We are looking for enthusiastic, goal-oriented salespeople ready to provide superior customer service to our customers, in a friendly and professional sales environment. Fueled by a deep sense of tradition and love for the islands, we provide beautiful, unique collections of jewelry, unmatched in quality and craftsmanship.
In addition to our exquisite collections, we offer excellent career opportunities rewarding exceptional performance by promoting from within.
As a member of our team, you will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits plan:
- Base hourly wage, plus commissions
- Paid on-the-job training
- Hours and Commissions paid bi-weekly
- Monthly bonuses and incentives
- Pre-tax Program for out of pocket medical, dental, child care, transportation and/or parking costs
- 401(k) retirement plan with a liberal company match
- Medical, Drug, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Liberal employee discounts
- Much more!
Awards and Recognition:
We are very proud of our team, our accomplishments and having recently received the following recognition and awards:
- Voted, by our employees, as one of the Best Places to Work in Hawaii, Hawaii Business Magazine (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
- Voted the "Hawaii's Best Jewelry Store" in the "People's Choice Awards" by the readers of Hawaii's Honolulu Star Advertiser (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014)
- Voted the Best Jewelry Store in Hawaii by the readers of Honolulu Magazine (2018, 2016, 2015)
- Voted the “Best of the Best" Jewelry store in Hawaii by readers of Hawaii Magazine (2019, 2018)
- Ranked 42nd $100 million super seller in North America by National Jeweler Magazine (October 2018 issue)
- Ranked #81 largest business in Hawaii by Hawaii Business Magazine (2018)
- Ranked #17 Largest Private Companies in Hawaii by Pacific Business News (2018)
- Ranked #18 (tie) largest jeweler in North America by National Jeweler Magazine (2017)
- Awarded the Environmental & Green Award by the Hawaii Jewelers Association (2014)
- Top honors in various jewelry design contests.
Earn while you learn and develop a financially rewarding long term career with Hawaii's oldest and largest jewelry corporation!
Email us your resume, call us at (Phone number blocked - click to apply) or click on our Career Page link: URL blocked - click to apply to APPLY NOW!
• Greet, engage and educate retail customers, understand their needs and deliver an excellent customer experience.
Preferred Experience and Education:
• No Experience is required.
• We provide paid on the job training.