Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Field Service Technician II working in the Honolulu, HI office.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Position Summary: Repair, service and maintain copiers and office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory at customer locations in assigned territories.
- Service and maintain copiers and digital office equipment in assigned territory.
- Repair copier and printer equipment- both hardware and software related.
- Complete test initiatives and final adjustments to verify equipment functionality
- Complete document actions-service forms, reports, logs and records.
- Ownership for accomplishing new requests; exploring opportunities to add value to position accomplishments.
- Maintain and service company office equipment and color systems on customer premise.
- Perform copier machine modification and software upgrades/maintenance.
- Assess and troubleshoot customer software and hard copy orders for production problems or issues.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation URL blocked - click to apply to request an accommodation.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience in technical repair, maintaining and servicing of copiers.
- Experience as a Field Service Technician in the office equipment industry.
- Must have a Valid Driver's License.
- Strong knowledge of small and large format, and B & W, color and multifunctional devices /production processes.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when dealing with customers.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)