Auto Body Painter
G olling Chrysler/Fiat/Alfa Romeo is looking for an Auto Body Painter to join our team.
High Vol ume State of the Art fully equipped shop. Multiple DRP’s and large Corporate fleet accounts. Always busy-always at capacity. Currently using Spies Hecker paint system.
- Refinish damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership quality specifications and time standards.
- Operate and use all body shop equipment properly and safely..
- Prepare surfaces for new paint application using manual and power sanding tools.
- Mix paint to match manufacturer’s color specifications.
- Paint surface using sprayer or brush as appropriate.
- Maintain tools and keep equipment clean and in safe working order.
- Maintain and wear all safety and protective wear.
- Comply with laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners and other hazardous materials.
- Cooperate and assist other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have previous experience as a painter for a dealership or other collision/body shop
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- General mechanical skills.
- Good eye for detail and color.
- Must be self-motivated and dependable.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. All other duties as assigned
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Painter candidate. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
Contact: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Auto Body Painter/Automotive Body Painter
- Automotive Paint
- Body Shop
- Body Shop Finisher