Be A Part Of What's Trending At Today's Chili's.
On Sundays, you enjoy going to the park and feeding the ducks, and then putting them all neatly in a row. Why? Because you're a born Manager. There's a place for everything, and everything in its place. And your place? On the front lines, leading Team Members, pleasing Guests and overseeing shifts for one of America's most successful restaurant brands.
There's never been a better time to join the team at Chili's. Our ongoing investment in brand renovation has us poised and ready for even more growth. Our best years are still ahead. So are yours. So call us already.
As a Manager your job includes:
- Monitoring all restaurant operations and conditions to ensure quality of food and customer service
- Reviewing documentation to assess the quality of restaurant operations
- Communicating with Team Members, Guests, vendors, and concept personnel for various needs
- Interviewing rock star talent for job openings
We Offer A Laundry List of Great Perks (except laundry) You work your tail off. You do your job well. Guests adore you. Other ChiliHeads want to be like you. You bring it all day, every day. And what do you have to show for it? Quite a lot, actually!
- Highly competitive earning opportunities
- Career Opportunities and Development
- Healthcare plans, including domestic partner benefits
- Tuition assistance (based on length of service and number of hours worked per week)
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long Term disability
- Vacation after 6 months of service
- Anniversary Gift Program
- Dining discounts at owned brands
Please note that program availability varies by position, status, and tenure.
This location is operated by an independent franchise owner
· Ability to operate computer.
· Stands 100% of shift.
· Reaches, bends, stoops, shakes, stirs and wipes frequently.
· Lifts up to 40 lbs. several times per shift.
· Ability to exhibit a fast-paced mobility for the duration of the shift and work a minimum of 50-60 hours per week.
· Ability to work opens, mids, and closes and work Sunday through Saturday.
· Ability to clearly verbalize and respond to guest.
· Frequent immersion of hands in water.
· Must have a current valid driver’s license.
· Must use personal vehicle for company business and have automobile insurance that covers damage to your vehicle as well as damage to someone else’s vehicle or property.
· Must have a working telephone number.
· Must maintain ServSafe Food certifications.