Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of four years of ingredient sales / business development experience, working with food and beverage manufacturers.
- Possess good negotiation and follow-up skills.
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long range goals.
- Must have technical skills to know the right questions to ask of customers and connect our products to customer needs.
- Must be a self-starter with drive and initiative and work with little supervision.
- Must have a passion for the food industry.
- Possess a working knowledge in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of working time.