To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
33 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Phone: 312.696.5306
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BG Staffing - Smart Resources and Accountable Search • Chicago, IL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The role of the office assistant is to coordinate the reception area along with the Facilities Team and support the everyday operations of the office.
- You are the face of the company
- Greet guests and enter them in the building visitor system
- Work with the security team to create and distribute access cards for employees, visitors, and contractors into the security system
- Monitor and assign work tickets to the appropriate person
- Contact the building with issues to be resolved through the building
- Coordinate meetings with special events with the building
- Manage 125+ conference room calendars
- Assist different teams in securing rooms for meetings
- Coordinate set up and tear down all events with the Facilities team
- Print name tags for all new hires and order office nameplates for executive offices
- Research and answer general questions from staff and visitors
- Field calls from customers trying to come up from the lobby
- Coordinate with the loading dock and security desk regarding incoming visitors and packages
- Maintain parking spaces and coordinate with the benefits team on payroll deductions
- Prior experience in an operational or administrative support position
- Google Docs, MS Office and web savvy