To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
600 Maryland Avenue Southwest
Washington, DC 20024
- Amanda Flih
- Phone: 202.683-1452
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Java Developer Front End (SRJDFE) - (SrJDFE)
JMA Solutions • Washington, DC
Posted 11 days ago
This role provides information technology services in facilities planning, operations and support; storage systems analysis, design/test, and administration; server system analysis, design/test and administration; database analysis, design/test, administration; website analysis, design/test, and administration; web application analysis, design/test and administration; design/test and administration; user support planning, operations and administration; and related IT systems functions.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Develop applications from high-fidelity comps and/or functional prototypes/proof of concepts, converting them into well-functioning, responsive UIs for multiple viewing platforms
· Identify and communicate best practices for application architecture
· Ensure functionality degrades gracefully on older browsers, specifically in IE
· Research and learn new development tools and techniques
· Implement test-driven development methods, supporting end to end testing
· Implement security and data protection features
Additional familiarity in the following areas a plus:
· Experience leveraging libraries and tools such as: AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS / NodeJS, Ember, Backbone.js, and Underscore.
· Using and working in team environments that use agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Lean)
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Desired Qualifications include:
· Experience working with data visualization libraries such as: d3JS, Chart.JS or similar APIs.
· Experience working with frameworks Bootstrap 3+, and Foundation 5+
· Experience with automation/build tools (Gulp, Grunt, Bower, Yeoman, npm, Phantom.js, etc.)
· Experience using Git / GitHub
· Previous experience working within a product team
· Experience working with NoSQL database such as MongoDB
Experience and Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, or other IT degree and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees. The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
SALARY: Negotiable depending on experience and education levels. JMA offers a full benefits package including vision, health, dental, life insurance, as well as a 401k match.
JMA Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or physical impairment