· Assist in the preparation of supporting schedules for internal and external reporting and BOD requirements, ensuring conformity with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
· Record monthly journal entries, perform bank account reconciliations and general ledger account reconciliations in support of internal control procedures.
· Prepare monthly/quarterly joint venture financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness in reporting.
· Prepare detailed and well-documented year-end and preliminary audit schedules (PBCs) and footnote disclosures for joint ventures, CCG’s subsidiaries and CCG’s consolidated financial statements, as required.
· Assist in the documentation of accounting processes to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) reporting.
· Process weekly inter-company settlements and prepare monthly inter-company billings, as well as facilitate communication with related parties to ensure billings are settled in a timely manner.
· Complete special projects assignments and perform other duties as assigned.
· Solid knowledge of U.S. generally accepted accounting principles
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
· Ability to make decisions in a timely manner and under pressure.
· Problem solving, analytical professional.
· Highly proficient with Microsoft Office; specifically Excel and Word.
· High degree of initiative, personal responsibility and integrity; positive attitude, flexible
· Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects, while meeting required goals and deadlines.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles