To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Golden, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Astrix Technology Group • Golden, CO
Posted 1 month ago
· Knowledge of microbiological evaluation, techniques and methodologies typically acquired through a 4-year degree in Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry or other life sciences; or 3-5 years hands-on experience in a microbiology or biochemical laboratory.
· Practical knowledge and usage of laboratory equipment including:
o Millipore filtration,
o incubators (aerobic and anaerobic),
o pH meters,
o media preparation and dispensing equipment
· Sound conceptual knowledge of aseptic sampling, processing, and microorganism development.
· Performs timely and accurate aseptic sampling and processing of samples throughout the brewing, fermenting, conditioning and packaging functions.
· Aseptically prepares and dispenses microbiological media into plates or bottles.
· Processes samples using aseptic techniques onto filters, plate and liquid media, incubates samples per specification for consistent growth and analyses of microorganisms.
· The large number of samples processed (>250,000 annually) requires critical attention to methods and conditions. Inputs all sampling location and times into the Micro-Quality databases in a timely and accurate manner.
· Maintains a safe clean, sterile laboratory work environment. This includes daily maintenance, cleaning and sterilizing of sampling bottles, equipment (sterile filtration apparatus, autoclaves, incubators, etc.) tools, and work areas.
· Requires extensive walking and standing in wet-cold, hot-dry dusty areas.
· Must lift and carry samples from process areas (25+lbs).
Job requires working 12 hr shifts, 6AM to 6PM (4Days On, 4Days Off) for 2 weeks, then 6PM to 6AM (4Days On, 4Days Off) for 2 weeks, then repeat cycle.