It’s an exciting time to join Q3 Contracting! We are growing and need to add talent. Q3 Contracting’s goal is to exceed customer expectation with superior service, workmanship and innovative problem solving. If you fit our culture and are looking for a new position, with opportunities to advance and grow with a reputable, stable company, look no further!
We have an immediate opening for an HR Generalist at our Commerce City, CO office.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management, related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years practical HR generalist experience, with performance management and employee relations responsibilities
- SHRM-CP, or PHR Certification desirable
- Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking and mediation skills
- Self-motivated, self-learner, capable of working autonomously
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to changing priorities
- Ability to maintain and protect confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills; ability to interact professionally and knowledgeably with wide variety of individuals
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office)
- Experience or working knowledge of the construction industry and/or DOT compliance desirable, but not required.
- Ability to travel to out-state locations as required to support operations
Q3 Contracting, a division of Primoris Services Corporation, is a publicly owned and operated construction contracting company that provides both specific and turnkey services for its customers in the gas, oil, electric and telecommunications industry. We are headquartered in Minnesota, with branch offices in Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, and Illinois.
Q3 Contracting provides competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Q3 Contracting is a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing.
Qualified veterans, minorities and women are encouraged to apply.