As the Security Program Administrator, you will provide guidance, direction, and coordination for the security planning, training, oversight and operations for the Presidio Commercial & Public Sector Practice (State, Local & Education). This position will handle personnel security compliance & training for personnel in support of Government clients. This is NOT a physical or facility security type position. This is an opportunity to work REMOTE in any US location. (near a Presidio office)
- Provide oversight & offer guidance relative to Presidio security matters.
- Coordinate with IT & other Security Professionals to share and implement best practices & security-based training.
- Administer all aspects of Personnel Security including processing access control requests, initiating & reviewing clearance actions & supporting employee & security briefings.
- Develop documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures.
- Review employee background screening results and providing pass/fail determinations in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Prepare for government security audits.
- Create and maintain employee security documentation in accordance with government and company guidelines.
- Process standard and investigative forms to support access to government information systems, security clearance and suitability determinations.
- Process periodic background checks as specified by government requirements.
- Assist in developing and implementing security indoctrination policies and procedures aligning to industry standards & legislation.
- Prepare reports in accordance with departmental requirements and ad hoc management requests.
- Review and update current communication methods and provides proactive solutions to ensure communication is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized.
- Promote a cultural understanding of public sector security requirements among personnel.
- Create & process new employee/contractor facility access accounts and control cards.
- Maintain & manage tracking and accountability of client on-site access and badges.
- Support the cultivation of a robust physical and personnel security training program.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in providing guidance and support of Government Security compliance, initiatives, incident management and security operations (Federal, State, and/or Local).
- Experience implementing, managing, and driving government (Federal, State, and/or Local) security, training, policies, & review activities in accordance with applicable security standards, government compliance and privacy regulations.
- Vast knowledge of Security Awareness, Governance and Operations.
- Excellent technical, interpersonal, and analytic skills with the ability to communicate security concepts to technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in basic computer concepts, management systems, and access control.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in supporting training development and logistics.
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and build relationships with internal team members across all levels of the organization, as well as with external vendor organizations.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in acting as a Facility Security Officer (FSO) as part of Government contracting
- Strong computer and systems knowledge.
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for its customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2019, we serve approximately 7,900 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $3.0 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. For more information visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Security Program Administrator (Remote).
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization’s risk exposure and remediation path.
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Security Program Administrator (Remote) (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Security Program Administrator (Remote) for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Security Program Administrator (Remote).
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies Please Note: Agencies may not submit any unsolicited candidate information to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received by any employee of Presidio will be considered property of Presidio, unless the submitting agency is an Authorized Vendor who has received a written request to perform recruiting services from a member of Presidio’s Talent Acquisition staff. No other Presidio staff member shall be authorized to engage an agency to perform recruiting services. Authorized Vendors have entered into written contracts with Presidio that have been reviewed and executed by the Vice President of Talent Acquisition. Payments will not be made to any agency who is not an Authorized Vendor (nor will they be made to any agency for performing unauthorized services).
- Maintain security systems and administer security policies to control access to systems
- Resolve security and access problems
- Answer general inquiries regarding information security practices or security access
- Educating users on security procedures
- Evaluate current network security systems
- Perform departmental information security access audits
- Identify security access configuration requirements and procedures for appropriately granting/removing security access
- Evaluate security products and test security systems performance
- Implementing security controls per the system security plan
- Analyze information security infractions based on information security policies and procedures
- Run, and maintain security applications and security infrastructure
- Administer information security controls using software and vendor security systems
- Implement security policies and procedures
- Maintain application security configuration information
- Manage and maintain security systems
- Patch and maintain security policies
- Revise data security policies and procedures
- Ensure security and compliance requirements
- Ensuring all policies regarding security access are adhered
- Processing mainframe access requests and security controls