FORKLIFT OPERATORS NEEDED—Positions in Locust Grove
Pay: $17 per hour
Operates electric and manual pallet jack to move product and pallets throughout the warehouse while performing the picking operation. Assists team members in picking, staging, loading, unloading, rotation and storage of product.
Stand Up Pacer:
Is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the forklift and may also be required to perform order filler or order checker duties.
- Operate material handling equipment for moving, locating, relocating, stacking and counting merchandise
- Operate Forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count materials
- Load and unload trailers of materials
- Safe and efficiently operator
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Forklift Operator and choose "McDonough" as your nearest branch office. Please complete as much of the application as possible. You may follow up with our office at
once you have submitted your application.
No access to a computer? No problem! Visit our branch office Monday-Friday during normal business hours to apply online. We are located at 1615 Highway 20 West McDonough Ga
Job Type: Full-time
Shift: 2 nd Shift and weekend shift
- Load and unload trucks using a forklift
- Unload product into/from trucks using forklift/pallet jack
- Complete inhouse forklift training class and the forklift evaluation before operating a forklift
- Electric Pallet Jack
- Forklift Stand Up