To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florida Panhandle, FL
- Elee Bingham
- Phone: 502-581-9861
- Phone:: 502-581-0587
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Manager
Talis Group • Florida Panhandle, FL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Talis Group is a recruiting company assisting our client in hiring a Human Resources Manager. Never worked with a recruiting company? You're in good hands. By working with us, we can help you get noticed. We have the inside scoop and the contacts to get you in front of employers currently hiring.
Talis Group’s client, an international manufacturer with multiple locations, is seeking a Human Resources Manager for its local manufacturing facility in the Florida Panhandle. This position will plan and organize the HR activities for this Florida location. Day-to-day HR responsibilities include recruiting, hiring, employee relations and employee record keeping. Company offers generous benefit package and a team environment.
- Provide leadership in the areas of employee relations, compensation, performance management, training, and benefits.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting and personnel forecasting
- Identify, evaluate and resolve human relation and work performance problems, providing functional guidance, counseling and coaching. Manage employee separation process.
- Oversee compensation program; wage and salary reporting
- Effectively communicate company policies and ensure compliance.
- Investigate all Workers Compensation, Unemployment and FMLA issues and report to corporate
- Promote a team culture which includes supporting improvement committees and coordinating employee activities/events
- Deliver excellence HR customer service internally and externally
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- 5+ years’ day-to-day HR experience in a non-union manufacturing environment
- 2+ years’ HR management experience
- Current knowledge of employment law (state and federal)
- Outstanding leadership and written/oral communication skills
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other legally protected class.