We are looking for a Project Manager with sales compensation experience for a full-time role with our direct client! This is a Fortune 500 company with a competitive salary and fabulous benefits package.
In this role, you will manage a project to replace an existing legacy custom sales commission system with a SaaS application. You will need to work closely with the business, IT and external vendors.
Strong leadership skills are required.
Must have led large projects within complex and fast-paced organizations using a variety of delivery models (Waterfall, Scrum/Agile, etc.). The overall project will be managed using traditional project management techniques, while the integration and development work streams will be implemented using Scrum/Agile processes, requiring the ideal candidate to have experience with multiple methodologies.
Solid understanding of sales business processes are a must. Experience implementing or managing a sales commission or sales performance management system is strongly preferred.
• BS degree preferred
• Project management and/or Scrum Master certification is a plus
• 7+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution in a technology environment
• Experience in sales related projects such as compensation/commission management, sales performance management, or a related business field is required
• Strong familiarity with project management software, including MS Project
• Competent and proficient understanding of platforms, such as Jira and MS Project Server
Must be local to the Chicago area and able to be onsite post-Covid. No relocation is available.
No 3rd parties. This is a full-time direct hire role.
In this role, you will manage a project to replace an existing legacy custom sales commission system with a SaaS application as well as manage future sales operations projects. You will need to work closely with the business, IT and external vendors.