To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC • Madison, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Our client is a privately-held company that is currently looking for a Controller to join their team. The Controller is the top accounting position and will have a great opportunity to be in the details of the day-to-day but also assist leadership with strategic planning for growth of the company. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Controller will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
· The Controller will oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure.
· Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to the leadership team (financial performance, projections and other special projects as required).
· Develop credibility for the accounting group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends.
· Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties.
· Work with the leadership team in the strategic planning process.
· Provide technical financial advice and knowledge as a consultant throughout the organization.
· Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts and business engagements that the company may engage in.
· Evaluate and advise on the impact of short and long-term planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
· Responsible for providing leadership to the accounting staff and function.
· Other special projects and responsibilities assigned as needed.
The Controller will possess the following:
· The Controller will have 10+ years relevant experience. Manufacturing, distribution, construction or related experience preferred.
· Demonstrated leadership and management experience.
· Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office products and financial reporting software. Prior experience with oversite of the IT function desired.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
· The Controller will have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
· MBA and/or CPA required.
Equal Opportunity Employer