ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNTANT
WITH RAPID GROWTH POTENTIAL
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
· Privately held, US based engineering firm experiencing rapid domestic and international growth.
· Looking for an entry level, recent college graduate with a passion for accounting and the desire for a long-term Accountant with the opportunity to promote rapidly within the company.
· Accountant will be on a career trajectory to become the Controller within 5-7 years!
· Be mentored by leaders with a combined 75 years of experience with the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNTANT:
· Partner with the Controller to prepare and maintain various reports related to invoicing and AR.
· Resolve any outstanding payment issues.
· Responsible for some monthly closing procedures for invoicing and AR
· Complete monthly bank reconciliations.
· Become a master at creating spreadsheets in Excel.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS OF ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNTANT:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Ability to understand and apply new concepts quickly.
· Willingness and desire to learn and promote with the company.
· Intermediate Excel skills.
· Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.