ARC Group is conducting a search for Java Architect for a Florida based client and thought with your expertise or you may know of someone who might be a good fit.
Java Tech Solutions Architect / Senior Java Developer
Contract to hire
Client: Direct Healthcare client
Client reference Number: 2645-1
Need independent visa holders who can convert to permanent hire to the direct end client after temporary contract
- 10 or more years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Provides leadership and consultative guidance on projects with extensive size, scope and risk.
- Serves the company as an adviser on best practices and as an information technology strategy driver by implementing principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines.
- They are accountable for the overall architecture and design of the solution across a limited number of applications and are assigned to projects/initiatives of medium size, complexity and risk.
- Responsible to develop actionable blueprints, principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines for assigned projects to ensure information technology architecture is consistent, usable, secure and adds value to the business.
- The position facilitates design and implementation of flexible, scalable and cost effective solutions.
- Responsible for documenting detailed system specifications, participation in unit testing and maintenance of planned and unplanned internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products.
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Lead efforts, oversee work results, providing formal training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
- Very strong hands on experience in developing service oriented applications using Web Services and RESTful Services
- Demonstrated proficiency with Java / J2EE technologies, Spring, Hibernate frameworks but not limited to these (any other technologies is also good).
- Experience in working with ReactJS, AngularJS, mongoDB, Jenkins, NodeJS etc..
- Good understanding to Scripting languages such as Python etc..
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Proficiency using versioning tools such as SVN, GitHub etc.
- Exposure to implement CI/CD pipelines.
- Thorough knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness
- They provide broad cross-functional expertise to assist with problem resolution.
- Experience working with Conductor, Kafka and Spark
- Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
- Relevant Development certifications
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Visual Basic .Net (Programming Language)
Vbscript (Visual Basic Scripting Edition)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
American Recruiting & Consulting Group, a national executive recruitment agency, was established in 1982 and has been consistently ranked in multiple issues of Florida Business Journals’ “Top 25 Executive Search and Consulting Firms” for the last 14 years. With hundreds of employees, and multiple locations throughout the country, we have asserted ourselves as a leader in the recruitment, staffing, employment and consulting sectors.
View the full profile
At ARC Group, we focus on helping our clients grow by offering a unique blend of staffing, employment and temp services in the talent acquisition space. Our services include helping you find the best talent for contract, temp to perm, and permanent placement opportunities. We also offer a unique and trademarked research recruitment solution, Recruitment Intelligence™, as well as retained, contingency and consulting services.
We’ve developed a proven 7 stage end-to-end recruitment process to give you unsurpassed quality that most employment and temp staffing agencies do not provide.