Your technical environment will feature DevOps, AWS, Angular.JS, React.JS, Node.JS, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, OpenIAM, PostgreSQL, and more.
You will join an Agile/Scrum team, where you will be responsible for delivering on assigned tasks every 2 weeks. Our teams supporting this federal agency currently enjoy Remote work privileges, so we use Microsoft Teams for regular collaboration and coordination among team members.
The is a great long-term career opportunity for someone interested in further growing their technical capabilities in a company where you won't be "locked in" to just a single job function. Paradyme Management appreciates you as a dynamic and versatile asset to our organization, and it is our mission to provide challenging work as you continue to grow in your career.
- Active/Interim Secret or Top Secret clearance (required for consideration)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with at least ONE of the following: Java, .NET, VB.NET, C#, C++, Python, PHP, VB, Angular, React, Node, or C.
(the right candidate with the above qualifications will be given the opportunity to learn and utilize these skills)
- Agile Scrum Projects and Principles
- Visual Studio Code IDE
- React.JS, Vue.JS 2.0, and Angular.JS
- Consuming web services in front-end application
- Structured Query Language
- Node.js and Express.js (optional)
Required Soft Skills:
- Communication skills
- Ability to provide reports in a consumable manner for diverse audiences. Ability to adjust reporting formats when necessary
- Ability to work rapidly in a high tempo environment that often requires multitasking
Use Programming Language