To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02110
- Andrew Nason
- Phone: 6172480780
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
The Panther Group • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
The Panther Group is seeking customer service professionals interested in a long term opportunity in the healthcare industry!Our client in Boston Massachusetts has multiple positions open and offers a fantastic work environment and growth potential! On the job training is provided, and paid! Full time schedules during typical office hours are available, and customer service professionals fluent in Spanish are encouraged to apply! Apply today with your resume and take your first step toward a new career!
Overview of Call Center Representative
The Call Center Representative is primarily responsible for providing information and referral services in responding to and resolving customer requests and issues. The call center representative is required to be knowledgeable of multiple programs in order to provide services for 2-4 programs simultaneously, and to resolve more complex issues and inquiries.
CALL CENTER JOB DETAILS:
- Receives high volume inbound phone calls and triages to appropriate department.
- Meet or exceed department established key performance indicators.
- Adheres to assigned schedules to ensure appropriate phone coverage.
- Demonstrate consistent and professional customer service skills: active listening, ability to engage the customer, appropriate utilization of resources, clear written and verbal communication.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Preferred customer service experience in health care, call center, retail, hospitality or corporate office.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Administrative experience strongly preferred.
OTHER CALL CENTER REQUIREMENTS:
- Maturity and ability to exercise sound judgement
- Must have strong computer and telephone multitasking skills
- Must have the ability to navigates through multiple systems
- Accuracy in data input and documentation
- Strong written and oral communication skills