Plan, develop and execute strategic comprehensive business development and marketing initiatives to increase revenue and market share. Ensures that business development policies, strategies, systems and approaches align with the company’s strategic priorities related to organizational growth, census goals and program development. Conduct community outreach to generate lead and referral sources for the brand new 280 apartment beautiful and luxurious Bristal at Englewood, NJ.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies, develops, maintains and leverages strategic business relationships and networking opportunities leading to new referral source relationships, brand awareness and resident acquisition.
- Seeks, prepares and delivers public speaking opportunities that effectively translate the brand identity and image.
- Collaborates with corporate regional team to develop and implement growth initiatives, as needed.
- Prepares business plans for review and approval by Vice President, Marketing and Regional Director of Sales.
- Collaborates with Vice President, Marketing to establish appropriate commission and financial agreements with partners.
- Provides assistance in planning and evaluating business and marketing initiatives.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operation.
- Set-up, attend and participate in all local events, trade shows, fundraisers, conferences that would be considered good exposure for the facility.
- Identifies opportunities for operational improvements and/or expansion of services that improves market position.
- Maintain and update Referral Data Base in the REPS program.
- Complete weekly outreach reports and schedule outreach activities for the approaching week.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Performs additional duties as expected or required.
- Schedule is Monday-Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Health Administration or related field preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years related experience in strategic planning and business development.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Experience with strategic planning and territory management.
- Knowledge of market trends and best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.