To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1501 South Clinton Street
Baltimore, MD 21224
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Software Developer
ClearOne Advantage, LLC • Baltimore, MD
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
**Please only local candidates apply - thank you**
ClearOne Advantage is a fast-growing company that is aggressively hiring due to increased business. We are always improving our marketing, culture and technology to provide our employees with the best work atmosphere and our customers with excellent customer service. COA’s proprietary software is tailored to our industry and allows the client to receive the best service possible.
We are seeking an entry to junior level Software Developer who can program in C# and ASP.NET. Ideal candidate will be smart, passionate about software development and eager to learn.
If you are looking to work in a team environment, a place where you are more a name than a number, where you interact with leadership daily, then please send your resume for review!
- Great location, right on the water in the Canton Crossing Tower
- Casual and fun work environment
- Room for advancement
- Application Design, construction, and deployment of projects and associated modules within an object-oriented architecture
- Architect and design web-based applications for integration with other enterprise applications.
- Establish programmatic tasks and performs verification tests of developed modules
- Fixing production application issues
- Interfacing and consuming 3rd party APIs from Banking Partners and Telecom providers.
- Development of REST APIs that can be consumed by 3rd parties.
- Support CRM application and automate business processes.
- Database design and development using Microsoft® SQL Server, including using stored procedures, views and triggers.
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred (entry / junior level)
- B.A college degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment is required.
- Ability to solve problems and learn business rules and processes.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic, data-driven thinking combined with efficient implementation
- Ability work on a team and individually
- A hands-on, self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Authorized to work on US.
- Preferred - T-SQL, C#, ASP.Net
- Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Visual Studio, and, Team Foundation Server
- Full Benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- PTO (vacation, sick and floating) & Paid Holidays
- 401 K eligibility
For immediate consideration please apply online and contact Matt Levin (Recruiting & Talent Acquisition) at 443-529-9622
Clear One Advantage provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job seekers without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.