To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Brand Consultant
Dynamic Dallas Solutions • Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our firm, a leader in experimental marketing & client acquisitions in Dallas, has an opening for a Junior Brand Consultant. We
specialize in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies
for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to
brand recognition, we are able to connect brands directly with consumers
through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions,
lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses
In this entry level role, the Junior Brand Consultant will use their natural enthusiasm to assist the marketing division & client acquisitions team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company's overall marketing plan.
Main Responsibilities of the Junior Brand Consultant include:
- Executing merchandising & promotional marketing plans and operational functions to company standards.
- Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management.
- Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards for each customized field campaign taking place.
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion.
- Gaining knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires.
- Applying knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing & sales strategies.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved sales goals.
- Building knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign.
- Assist the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required.
Qualifications of the Junior Brand Consultant:
- College degree in sales, marketing, communications, advertising or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply).
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales, marketing, advertising, event, or retail related settings an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience for this assistant role.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers.
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn.