To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staffing Manager / Recruiting Specialist
Kinetic Personnel Group • Anaheim, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kinetic Personnel Group is a full-service staffing firm seeking a Staffing Manager to deliver high quality recruiting and employment services to clients, candidates and associates. The Staffing Manager / Recruiting Specialist will place candidates in semi-skilled to highly skilled manufacturing and logistics positions on a temporary, temporary to hire permanent placement positions. The Recruiting Specialist will be a professional with a dynamic personality, with a willingness to learn, and can do attitude.
The Staffing Manager /Recruiter Specialist will be responsible for:
• Collaborating with team members to fill all open job requests.
• Recruiting and interviewing for all open job requisitions.
• Daily sourcing of candidates through variety of job boards.
• Posting jobs for all open job requisitions and responding to job applicants.
• Providing feedback to candidates and associates regarding interview and job performance.
• Meeting or exceeding weekly goal recruiting and placement goals.
• A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
• Experience with recruiting and placing manufacturing and logistics candidates
• Excellent communication skills to communicate with candidates, clients and KPG associates in both written and oral forms.
• At least 2 years' experience in customer service, sales and/or staffing.
• Proven history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment
• Basic knowledge of labor and employment laws is a plus.
• Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Attention to detail, even when multi-tasking or when under deadline
• Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
• Desire to have fun and grow with a dynamic local company
Compensation and Benefits:
• As a Recruiting Specialist, you will receive a competitive base salary plus commission.
• You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
*Please submit resume and work history. No phone calls.