To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
140 Littleton Road
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054
- Chelsea Lennon
- Phone: 973-316-4885
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Express Employment Professionals • Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Why Join Our Team?
Great Base Salary
Fun Work Environment
Access to a World Class Training Program
Free Gym Membership
Interview Today, Start Tomorrow!
Since 1995, Express Employment Professionals of Northern NJ has been helping people find work. We currently have an opening for a Recruiter for our Parsippany, NJ Award Winning Staffing Team!
Join our team and help put one million people to work annually.
As a Recruiter, you will help connect local candidates with local companies. Last year alone, Express Northern, NJ found 4,000 NJ job seekers new jobs. As a whole, Express Employment Professionals found over 540,000 people jobs in 2018! Do you want to be a part of this rewarding profession?
The main goal is to place people into jobs, meet client needs, and network within the community in a relationship-building capacity. Posting job ads online and on social media sites is a common activity. This job is a combination of Human Resources, Sales/Marketing and Administrative duties.
In this position, you will be matching candidates with jobs in companies throughout Northern NJ. Hours are Mon-Friday 8am-5pm.
Position will include the following duties:
- Calling/communicating with local companies to discuss job seekers qualifications
- Candidate recruiting and attending Job Fairs
- Scheduling interviews and screening applicants
- Processing applicant paperwork
- Conducting phone and face to face interviews
- Recruiting and placement of administrative positions
- Company research
- Skill Marketing candidates to local companies
All-in compensation $45,000 to 60,000 first year, depending on experience. Salary is a combination of Base Salary PLUS incentives. Major opportunity for learning and financial growth.
Also Offered: Medical Benefits, 401K, Access to a World Class Training Program, Cell Phone Reimbursement, Free Gym Membership.
If you are looking for an environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best industry resources available, you should work for Express.
- 2-4 Year Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of full time work experience in staffing, talent acquisition or business development role
- Own Transportation
- Experience calling customers daily
- Customer service or sales experience required
- Must be a people person and like to talk on the phone
- Computer savvy
- Outgoing, friendly, and professional attitude
- Territory sales or trade show familiarity a plus
- Ability to carry marketing materials up and down stairs.
- Helping others find gainful employment
- Wellness Program- Free Gym membership
- 401k with matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental Benefits Offered
- Learn how businesses operate and different industries
- Bonus eligibility and uncapped commission on top of salary
- Career growth potential