Auto Mechanic | Automotive Technician
Friendship Chrysler Jeep Dodge is looking for Auto Mechanics | Automotive Technicians to join our industry-leading Service Team.
Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded! Start your career with Chrysler today!
Excellent Pay | Performance Incentives | Career Advancement
Why Friendship CJD?
We are committed to serving all our customers’ sales and after-sales needs with an extensive network of over 2,500 dealerships nationwide. We believe our customers deserve the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them when purchasing and servicing their vehicles. Across all brands, we strive to be a company recognized as a catalyst of innovation. Work with the best and be mentored by highly skilled technicians along the way. Join the Chrysler family - apply today!
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing extensive factory product training
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
What you'll do:
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
What we are looking for:
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history
- Chrysler Certification highly preferred
- All Auto Makers please apply
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications helpful
Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining an elevated level of customer service
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
Start your career as an Auto Mechanic | Automotive Technician with Friendship CJD today.
- Automotive Mechanic
- Automotive Technician
- Repair Technician
- Service Mechanic
- Service Technician