Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties (Budget Suites) and acquired by the same family Company for over 45 years. Bigelow Management currently owns and operates 7,158 apartments located in the southwest.
The hourly rate is $17.00 for qualified candidates. We offer competitive salaries and great benefit options, paid vacation, 9 paid holidays, and 401(k) plan with company match.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
● Patrolling and observing the surrounding Budget Suites community and notating any concerns with the Property Manager
● Observe and report any suspicious persons or activity to the Property Manager immediately and to local law enforcement authorities if necessary
● Watch for irregularities, fire hazards, leaking water pipes and/or malfunctioning equipment/machinery and reporting those irregularities to the Property Manager immediately
● Record patrol times and presence of unauthorized personnel directly to Property Management
● Detailed written reports are required nightly
● Pick up any debris in road or common areas while patrolling the grounds
● Perform other duties as assigned
● Ability to travel to different properties required
● Provide parking enforcement by tracking parking violations within the community
● Create community awareness by patrolling the entire grounds
● Observe and report criminal activity to law enforcement agencies as required