To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
880 Technology Park Drive
Billerica, MA 01821
- Phone: (888) 303-3603
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BOT Monitoring Resource - CAN BE WORKED REMOTELY
GeoLogics • Billerica, MA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BOT Monitoring Resource needed --- Location: REMOTE
US CITIZEN ONLY - NO 3RD PARTY CANDIDATES
We are a “TIER 1” vendor to Raytheon Company, providing qualified professionals to managers. We are working currently with one of the hiring managers in search of a BOT Monitoring Resource. You will work for GeoLogics but this position can be worked REMOTELY. This position is a long-term contract position and you must be a US Citizen to apply.
Hourly rate: OPEN (w2 or c2c – DOE)
· Oversee day-to-day activities of automation to ensure optimal usage and adherence to standards
· Escalate operation issues and risks
· Manage re-architecture/scheduling to maximize RPA productivity
· Develop operational utilization reporting
· Monitor and ensure smooth operations of the underlying infrastructure and hosting environment
· Follow up as needed on RPA measurement performance trends
· Investigate and perform root cause analysis for issues/repeat incidents
· Collaborate with local Technical Lead to ensure that security standards and company security policies are continuously followed
· Strong understanding of RPA technologies and solutions and underlying IT services
· Strong knowledge of RPA implementations and operations
· Strong problem solving skills
· Strong knowledge of business context and processes
· Strong understanding of security standards/policies
· Monitoring and Scheduling (support)
If interested in learning more about this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call back with more information.
888-303-3603 (toll free)
GeoLogics is a 28 year old growing technical services company headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, with 8 regional offices distributed throughout the country. The Company provides software, IT and engineering services, mission critical solutions, and technical support primarily to the Defense and Aerospace industry, various agencies of the U.S. federal government and commercial clients. GeoLogics specializes in the areas of engineering, IT, communications, software, systems development and research and development.
The GeoLogics Employee Benefits Program (EBP) reflects our abiding interest in and commitment to meeting the needs of our diverse workforce and providing financial security for both our employees and their families. GeoLogics offers an exceptionally competitive array of benefits for our employees, including: Health Insurance (w/ Dental & Vision), Life & Disability Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, and a Retirement 401k Plan.
GeoLogics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please visit our website at: www.geologics.com