Full-Time, Monday - Friday
Our President’s Award winning multi-franchise Automotive Dealership has an immediate
opening for an experienced Bookkeeper . If you’re a well-organized team player with a
positive attitude, and an aptitude for numbers, we want you to join our team!
Become part of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Breaking down and Costing deals
- Reconciling schedules
- Posting accounts payables and associated responsibilities
- Printing monthly A/R statements and following up on aged balance
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous dealership experience a plus
- College accounting classes or college degree a plus
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Fast learner that is open to change and able to handle demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- A professional appearance
- Strong communication and people skills – both written and verbal
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must have the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and valid driver’s license
What we Offer:
- On the job training
- Friendly work environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation after first year of employment
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
*Work References Required*
Isn’t it time you took your career further?
Attention To Detail