To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Care Coordinator - CCE
La Rabida Children's Hospital • Chicago, IL
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Serve as the primary point of contact for members and their families, engaging families in care coordination, completing assessments, member, family and physician care plan collaboration, assisting in the locating and scheduling of resources, encourage and motivate families to follow the care plan and working with families to solve barriers to successful completion of their goals.
- Provide leadership to the care teams organized around individual members and to ad hoc staff groups assembled to resolve challenges or improve performance
- Ensure that appropriate care coordination services are provided in a manner that is comprehensive, professional, timely, and of good quality for each member on their caseload.
· Ability to responsibly work remotely and in the community with the utmost focus on productivity, service and adhering to all protected health information policies.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing, social sciences, social work, or related field required.
· At least 1 year of supervised clinical experience in a human-services field required
· Certified in the Illinois Medicaid Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (1MCANS) within.30 days after the starting the performance of Care Coordination duties and activities required. Annual recertification is required.
· Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills required
· Ability to prioritize tasks and respond to multiple demands required.
· An understanding of care management principles required.
· Effective problem-solving skills and strong customer service skills required.
· Strong computer skills (MS Outlook email and Calendar, Word, Excel and care coordination software.) required.
· Bi lingual Spanish preferred.
· Pediatric experience preferred.
· Ability to travel locally with a valid drivers' license and automobile insurance required.
· If using private automobile for hospital business, maintaining active automobile instance is required